Thursday, February 08, 2007




Mind


Mind is by default +ve. ,, but we make it -ve and increase –ve intensity by attaching our mind to –ve thoughts like prejudice inhibitions and mingling with people who are personifications of negativity...

Avoid such people, situations and thoughts. Dont struggle and make your mind miserable.

Always maintain a healthy and positive mind.
Think healthy be healthy.


I believe


I used to think that I cant go on
Life was nothing but full of sorrows
But now I know the meaning of true love
If I dream it, I can see it, I can do it
If I just believe there is nothing true than it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
Spread my wings and fly away.....



Questions

Every answer to all the questions in this world can be found in your own mind .....
Why??
The answer is simple, because all the questions in the world rose from some mind itself, all you have to do is to ask the right question to get the right answer.
Which is the most difficult task in the universe, but the most simple also.. As simple and hard are the categorized divisions given by the thinking wavelengths of human mind. It depends on the varying wavelength of human mind, thoughts.

So think and find the answers

No comments: